Buy, Sell & Save Crypto
AltCoinTrader Trading Terms & Conditions
WelcomeWelcome to AltCoinTrader (Pty) Ltd where we undertake to run our operation with honesty and integrity. We undertake to act in a reasonable manner and deliver to our clients the highest level of service!
By using the AltCoinTrader site you acknowledge to have read and understood the following terms and conditions in full and agree to comply with them and be bound by them in so far as they are legally enforceable.
- These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) set forth and regulate the relationship between you ("the user”) and AltCoinTrader (Pty) Ltd (“AltCoinTrader”). It amounts to a legally enforceable agreement between you and AltCoinTrader, regulated by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- These Terms set out the provisions concerning the conditions under which a user may establish and operate any facility or service with AltCoinTrader (“the Services”), on the AltCoinTrader website (“the Site/ Website”).
- These Terms also define and explain those material conditions and restrictions which will be applicable to the user/ AltCoinTrader contractual relationship and what may, or may not be conducted via our Website.
- You are obliged to read and familiarise yourself with these Terms, before establishing any relationship or requesting any other Service with AltCoinTrader whatsoever.
- The Terms contained herein are to be read as whole and where contradictions (perceived or otherwise) may appear, it is the user’s responsibility to address or seek clarity on these directly with AltCoinTrader.
- AltCoinTrader (Pty) Ltd is a private company duly registered and incorporated in terms of the laws of the Republic of South Africa with registration number 2015/418624/07.
- AltCoinTrader specifically reserves the right to vary, change, update or in any other describable way, to alter these Terms from time to time without any prior notice to any user in its sole and unfettered discretion. When the Terms are so updated, they shall be posted to the appropriate portion of our Site and shall become immediately operable unless specified otherwise.
- Please take note that it shall be your/ the user’s personal responsibility to re-visit and check the Site from time to time, to establish whether there has been any amendment to the Terms and when they have become operable.
- Any Terms so updated shall govern and control the relationship between AltCoinTrader and the user once they have been posted to our Site.
- It is the responsibility of the user to retain copies of any and all transactions related to any deposits, withdrawals and trades made on AltCoinTrader sites.
- You acknowledge and expressly undertake that the use of the Services provided by AltCoinTrader is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You further expressly undertake that you are the user and that you are not acting in any third- party capacity or agency.
- You acknowledge and agree that AltCoinTrader retains an unfettered discretion to terminate your access to the Site on any reasonably justified ground. To the extent that restriction of such access may cause any damage or loss to you, AltCoinTrader shall not be liable in respect thereof and you hereby irrevocably undertake to indemnify AltCoinTrader in all such respects, without limitation as read with clauses 3.3, 7.3, 7.4 and 12 hereof.
- If we determine, based on our sole discretion, that you have breached the Terms, or that of the Services, or your use of the Service is illegal under the laws of your jurisdiction, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account/s, or suspend or terminate your use of AltCoinTrader’s Site or Service/s.
- We hereby point out, and you irrevocably agree, that there is a risk of losing money when trading in crypto assets and that you are fully responsible for any such loss occasioned. As such, we hereby record that your use of our Services is at your own sole risk and that you shall fully indemnify AltCoinTrader in respect of any loss on your part arising from any use of our Site or Services.
Your application for an AltCoinTrader account is an offer to conclude an agreement with
- You are not a citizen or resident of a UN sanctioned country;
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- In contracting with AltCoinTrader and taking up our Services, you agree that you will at all times diligently comply with all relevant South African laws, without limitation.
- AltCoinTrader shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services by the user or any third- party and shall carry no liability in this regard to any party.
- AltCoinTrader reserves the right to partially or completely modify the contents of the site or services at any time, without notice to you.
- Users are, by contracting with AltCoinTrader, automatically and irrevocably deemed to have a reasonable knowledge or understanding of crypto assets. User/s use the Services offered by our Site on the basis of that knowledge.
- AltCoinTrader reserves the right to temporarily shut down our Site or any portion thereof, if deemed necessary by us in our sole discretion (E.g. Emergency maintenance or any other reason whatsoever without limitation). AltCoinTrader will not be liable for any loss occasioned to you, or any other user, or person of any nature or description, in such circumstances.
- AltCoinTrader does not guarantee, nor in any way warrant, that the Site, the Services and/or the content within the Services are accessible, non-interrupted, promptly provided, complete, or fit for any specific purpose.
Content of the Website
- AltCoinTrader reserves the right to make improvements, to change or to discontinue, without notice, any aspect or feature of the Site and any information or content on the Website.
- AltCoinTrader may use the services of third parties to provide information on the Website. AltCoinTrader has no control over this information and makes no representations or warranties of any nature as to its accuracy, appropriateness or correctness. The user agrees that such information is provided "as is" and that AltCoinTrader shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may arise from the user's reliance on it, howsoever these may arise.
- AltCoinTrader makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information, data and/or content on the Website without limitation.
- AltCoinTrader does not warrant that the Website or information or downloads shall be error-free or that they shall meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. AltCoinTrader expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy;
- Whilst AltCoinTrader has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the Website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this Website are free of viruses, or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt, damage or affect the operation of the user's system; and
- AltCoinTrader disclaims any responsibility for the verification of any claims. Information published on this Website may be done so in the format in which AltCoinTrader receives it and statements from external parties are accepted as fact.
Linked third party websites and third-party content
- AltCoinTrader may provide links to third-party websites on this Website. These links are provided to the user for convenience purposes only and AltCoinTrader does not endorse these, nor does the inclusion of any link imply AltCoinTrader's endorsement of such websites, their owners, licensees or administrators or such websites' content or security practices and operations.
- While AltCoinTrader tries to provide links only to reputable websites or online partners, AltCoinTrader cannot accept responsibility or liability for the information provided on other websites. Linked websites or pages are not under, nor subject to, the control of AltCoinTrader. AltCoinTrader is not responsible for and gives no warranties or makes any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party or advertised websites on the Website.
- You agree that AltCoinTrader shall not be held liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for the content, the use or inability to use or access any linked website or any link(s) contained in a linked website, nor for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any dealings with, or as the result of the presence of such third-party linked websites on the Website. Any dealings that you may have with any linked websites, including advertisers, found on the Website, are solely between you and the third-party website.
The user hereby agrees that it/he/she shall neither directly, nor through any third-party or third- party application:
- copy (other than for backup, archival or disaster recovery purposes), reproduce, translate, adapt, vary, modify, lease, licence, sub-licence, encumber or in any other way deal with any part of the Website for any reason and in any manner, unless it is consistent with the intent and purpose of these Terms;
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Website;
- write and/or develop any derivative of the Website or any other software program based on the Website;
- modify or enhance the Website. In the event of a user effecting any modifications or enhancements to the Website in breach of this clause, such modifications and enhancements shall be the property of AltCoinTrader;
- without AltCoinTrader's prior written consent, provide, disclose, divulge or make available to or permit the use of or give access to the Website by persons other than the user;
- remove any identification, trademark, copyright or other notices from the Website; and
- notwithstanding anything contained to the contrary in these Terms, use the Website for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial and information purposes.
- The user hereby agrees that it/he/she shall neither directly, nor through any third-party or third- party application:
- In order to maintain the security and reliable operation of the Services to all AltCoinTrader’s users, AltCoinTrader hereby reserves the right to take whatever action it may deem necessary to preserve the security, integrity and reliability of its network and back-office applications.
- You may not utilise the Website in any manner which may compromise the security of AltCoinTrader’s networks or tamper with the Website in any manner whatsoever, which definition shall include without limitation, gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or delivering or attempting to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to the Website, all of which is expressly prohibited. Any person or entity which does so, or attempts to do so, shall be held criminally liable. Further, should AltCoinTrader suffer any damage or loss, civil damages shall be claimed by AltCoinTrader against the user.
- Any user who commits any of the offences detailed in Chapter 13 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("ECTA") (specifically sections 85 to 88 (inclusive) shall, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting liability, loss or damages suffered and/or incurred by AltCoinTrader and its affiliates, agents and/or partners.
Intellectual property rights
For the purpose of this clause, the following words shall have the following meanings ascribed to them:
- "Intellectual property rights" means all and any of the rights in and to intellectual property of any nature whatsoever owned and/or controlled directly or under licence by AltCoinTrader, now or in the future, including without limitation, AltCoinTrader's rights, title and interest in and to all technology, source code/s, trade secrets, logos, systems, methods, trademarks, trade names, styles, insignia, designs, patents and copyright, and all similar proprietary rights which may subsist in any part of the world, whether registered or not.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content, trademarks, software, data, material, including logos, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, confidential information, designs, agreements, and multimedia works, published on or via the Website ("proprietary material"), are the property of, or are licensed to, AltCoinTrader and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- By submitting reviews, comments and/or any other content (other than your personal information) to AltCoinTrader for posting on the Website, you automatically grant AltCoinTrader and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and licence to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sub-license, copy and distribute such content in whole or in part worldwide, and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereinafter developed, for the full term of any copyright thatmay exist in such content. Subject to this licence, you retain any and all rights that may exist in such content.
- All rights not expressly granted are withheld and reserved and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this Website is granted to you.
- Except with AltCoinTrader's express written permission, no proprietary material from this Website may be copied or retransmitted.
- Irrespective of the existence of copyright, the user acknowledges that AltCoinTrader is the proprietor of all material on the Website (except where a third party is indicated as the proprietor), whether it constitutes confidential information or not, and that the user has no right, title or interest in any such material.
- AltCoinTrader authorises you only to view, copy, temporarily download to a local drive or to print the content of this Website, or any part thereof, provided that such content is used for personal and information purposes only, and such content is used solely for non-commercial purposes.
- For the purpose of this clause, the following words shall have the following meanings ascribed to them:
Acceptance of Risk and Uncertainty
- The user's use of this Website and the information contained on the Website is entirely at the user's own risk and the user assumes full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof.
- The transmission of information via the internet, including without limitation e-mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. The user bears all risk of transmitting information in this manner. Under no circumstances shall AltCoinTrader be liable for any loss, harm, or damage suffered by the user as a result thereof. AltCoinTrader reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-mail and the user consents to such verification should AltCoinTrader deem it necessary.
To the extent permissible by law:
- Neither AltCoinTrader, its affiliates, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees shall be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever arising (whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise) related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the content of the Website or any functionality thereof, or the information contained on the Website, or of any linked website, even if AltCoinTrader knows or should reasonably have known or is expressly advised thereof.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify AltCoinTrader and agree to hold AltCoinTrader free from all loss, damages,
claims and/or costs, of whatsoever nature suffered or incurred by AltCoinTrader or instituted against AltCoinTrader as a direct or indirect result of:
- your use of the Website;
- your failure to comply with any of the terms or any other requirements which AltCoinTrader may impose from time to time;
- the actions or requirements of any telecommunications authority or a supplier of telecommunications services or software; or
- any unavailability of, or interruption in, the service which is beyond the control of AltCoinTrader.
- AltCoinTrader makes no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the content of the Website. You expressly waive and renounce all your rights of whatever nature that you may have against AltCoinTrader for any Loss suffered by you, as a result of information supplied by AltCoinTrader being incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
- As a user of the AltCoinTrader Website you acknowledge that the purchase, sale, lending, borrowing, trading, sending, transferring, saving, custody and holding of crypto currencies carries certain risk of financial loss (in-part or in-full) and you hereby acknowledge that you understand these risks and accept them.
- In addition to this, you acknowledge that you have carefully considered and applied clear judgement to your financial situation and the aforementioned risks and AltCoinTrader, its Directors, shareholders and employees shall not be held responsible or liable for any losses hereunder.
- The regulatory status of crypto assets is the subject of significant uncertainty. It is possible that, in the future, the applicable law/s relating to crypto assets, crypto asset service providers or blockchain technology, may be changed or extended, which may affect or restrict any or all of AltCoinTrader’s Services.
- You are personally responsible for determining whether, and in what respects, the use of our site and services is permitted. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use the AltCoinTrader Platform for pursuing illegal activities. If you are uncertain, please seek independent legal advice.
- You acknowledge and accept that it is your responsibility to ensure deposits (ZAR or Crypto Asset deposits) are made correctly into the correct address per crypto asset (when depositing crypto assets) and using the correct bank details and reference (when depositing ZAR). You acknowledge that failure in this regard may result in lost funds for which you will have no recourse against AltCoinTrader.
- You acknowledge that, within the fullest extent provided by applicable law, you shall personally bear the risk related to using the site, the service, or efficacy thereof.
- Upon the terms and subject to the conditions set out in this agreement, AltCoinTrader agrees to open an account for the user.
- The client is responsible to pay all fees and charges, in full, as stipulated in this agreement or may be reasonably claimed under South African law.
- You remain liable for the full settlement of each deposit made on our trading platform by you (including deposits made by you by way of third-party payment platforms) until such time that the deposit concerned is settled and reflects in our nominated account.
- Take note that AltCoinTrader does not allow deposits made by an account not in the same name as the AltCoinTrader account. Should we discover such a deposit the account will be blocked.
- This agreement shall terminate upon the user’s request to close their account with AltCoinTrader provided there are no outstanding fees or charges due.
- The user attests to being the sole, legal and equitable owner of the ZAR or crypto assets used to execute any trades on our site and no other agreement, financing statement, claim, or other security instrument that may encumber the ZAR or crypto assets exists.
- You agree that the holding of crypto assets or ZAR in AltCoinTrader’s account wallet/s constitutes the use of reasonable care with respect to the custody.
- You agree that AltCoinTrader, in its sole discretion, may suspend/freeze your account, without notice to you, whereby the account has fallen dormant for a minimum period of 12 months and that you may have to provide certain documentary proofs to re-enable (un- freeze) the account.
- You agree that AltCoinTrader, in its sole discretion, may suspend/freeze your account, without notice to you, where any suspicious activity is observed or suspected and that you may have to provide certain documentary proofs to re-enable (un-freeze) the account.
- Personal information when used in this Policy means information that can identify you as an individual or is capable of identifying you. By personal information we don't mean general, statistical, aggregated or anonymised information. Your use of our services signifies your consent to us collecting and using your personal information as specified below.
AltCoinTrader’s Complaints Policy
- You acknowledge that you are hereby made aware, through these terms and conditions, that AltCoinTrader has a formal complaints policy and procedure.
- The formal complaints policy can be found in the AltCoinTrader Help Centre or by following this link: https://www.altcointrader.co.za/complaints-policy
No investment advice
- AltCoinTrader may provide the prices, volatility, relevant news or other information about crypto assets to you in the course of providing any of our Services including when responding to queries via our customer support desk.
- However, AltCoinTrader does not provide investment advice in any shape or form and any Services or communication provided by AltCoinTrader should not be construed as investment advice but merely as an act of sharing information.
- You irrevocably agree to not interpret any of the aforementioned as investment advice.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Fraud Policy
- Altcoin Trader (Pty) Ltd is fully committed and remains constantly vigilant to money laundering, financing of terrorism and fraud, and it will not allow its systems to be abused in furtherance of these crimes. AltCoinTrader has implemented an active Know Your Customer (KYC) policy and complies with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (Act 38 of 2001) as amended by the Financial Intelligence Centre Amendment Act (Act 11 of 2008).
- The AltCoinTrader AML Policy & Risk Management & Compliance Programme is designed to prevent money laundering et al by implementing adequate systems and controls to mitigate the risk of the trading platform being used to facilitate financial crime.
- We are fully committed to providing a secure, stable, and user-focused services in crypto assets to our customers. Altcoin Trader (Pty) Ltd shall cooperate with Law enforcement agencies and will take appropriate measures to prevent its site and services being used for criminal activities.
- AltCoinTrader may restrict the amount of funds users may deposit, hold, withdraw or transact with based on the user’s status.
- We have implemented measures to monitor suspicious transactions and maintain an active record keeping policy on our customer’s identification and transactions.
Policies & Procedures include but are not limited to:
- The identification and reporting of knowledge or suspicions of money laundering or any other financial crime.
- Identification of customers who trade above the minimum threshold allowed by the trading platform and scrutinise irregular or large trading patterns.
- Receive disclosures of suspicious activity from the AltCoinTrader staff and existing client base.
- Reporting and ensuring that suspicious activity or knowledge or suspicion of money laundering be reported to the responsible agency.
- The termination of client accounts where the client is listed on an approved sanctions list.
- Record keeping of customer’s identity and trading information and any supporting documentation where such records will be kept for the minimum prescribed periods in line with prevailing legislation.
- Internal management controls to make sure that AML policies and procedures are monitored and implemented.
- The ongoing monitoring and management of compliance and regular assessment of its policies and procedures.
- Mitigation controls to avoid risks of money laundering by monitoring customer appearing to be acting on behalf of another person, refusal to provide satisfactory identity confirmation or unfamiliar or atypical types of customer or transactions that fall outside of a customer’s known trading patterns.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, lost profits, replacement goods, loss of technology, loss of data, or interruption or loss of use of service or equipment, whether arising under the law of contract, delict, or otherwise.
- You indemnify and hold harmless AltCoinTrader, its directors, shareholders, representatives and employees from and against any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), arising out of, or relating to, any third-party claim in violation of this agreement or the applicable law.
- AltCoinTrader is not to be held liable for any delay, error, interruption or failure to perform any obligation under this agreement, where the delay or failure is directly or indirectly resulting from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to: (a) acts of God, nature, court or government; (b) failure or interruption in necessary infrastructure, including but not limited to public and private telecommunication networks, communication channels or information systems; (c) acts or omissions of acts of a party for whom we are not responsible; (d) delay, failure or interruption in, or unavailability of, third-party services; (e) strikes, lockouts, labour disputes, wars, terrorist acts and riots; (f) Changes in the price or general price trend of any crypto asset or exchange rate; (g) changes whether abrupt or gradual in the liquidity of the crypto assets related to your trading activity.
- Crypto assets are volatile by nature and subject to price swings, you acknowledge this and shall not hold AltCoinTrader, its directors, shareholders, representatives and employees liable for any unfulfilled order or losses derived therefrom while a trade is in progress or anytime thereafter.
- Our aggregate liability for any loss or damage arising in connection with any of our products and services shall not exceed the fees you paid to us for your use of the AltCoinTrader services during the 12-month period immediately preceding the event giving rise to the claim for liability.
- The client is personally responsible for ensuring compliance to all applicable South African laws while using the services and products of AltCoinTrader. If the client has any doubts as to their levels of compliance with South African laws, they are to seek independent legal advice.
- By subscribing as a user, you agree that you shall hold in the strictest confidence and not disclose to any third-party information acquired in connection with any aspect of the Services offered by AltCoinTrader. You shall notify AltCoinTrader should you discover any loss or unauthorised disclosure of such information.
- Any information or material sent to AltCoinTrader will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the user and AltCoinTrader, in advance.
Breach or cancellation by AltCoinTrader
AltCoinTrader is entitled without notice, in addition to any other remedy available to it at law or under these Terms, including obtaining an interdict, to cancel these Terms, limit or deny such user use of the Website and services,
or to claim specific performance of any obligation whether or not the due date for performance has arrived, in either event without prejudice to AltCoinTrader's right to claim damages, should any user:
- breach any of these Terms;
- in the sole discretion of AltCoinTrader, use the Website in an unauthorised manner; or
- infringe any statute, regulation, ordinance or law.
- Breach of these Terms entitles AltCoinTrader to take legal action without prior notice to the user and the user agrees to reimburse the costs associated with such legal action to AltCoinTrader on an attorney and own client scale.
- AltCoinTrader is entitled without notice, in addition to any other remedy available to it at law or under these Terms, including obtaining an interdict, to cancel these Terms, limit or deny such user use of the Website and services, or to claim specific performance of any obligation whether or not the due date for performance has arrived, in either event without prejudice to AltCoinTrader's right to claim damages, should any user:
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in the case of AltCoinTrader) or to the e-mail address you have provided to AltCoinTrader (in your case), or such other address that has been specified. Notice shall be deemed given 48 (forty-eight) hours after an email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid.
- Alternatively, AltCoinTrader may give you notice by registered mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address which you have provided to AltCoinTrader. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 (seven) days after the date of mailing. You acknowledge that all agreements, notices or other communication required to be given in terms of the law or these Terms may be given via electronic means and that such communications shall be "in writing".
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, a written notice or communication actually received by a party shall be an adequate written notice or communication to it, notwithstanding that it was not sent to or delivered at its chosen address(es) for that purpose.
- AltCoinTrader shall not have waived any rights under this agreement unless such waiver is given in writing and signed by a duly authorised AltCoinTrader officer.
- No delay or omission on the part of AltCoinTrader in exercising any right shall operate as a waiver of such rights.
- The contents of these Terms constitute the entirety of the agreement between the user and AltCoinTrader.
- If any part or parts of these Terms shall be held to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
The user hereby authorises AltCoinTrader, or any of its agents and representatives engaged by AltCoinTrader, to:
- Investigate any references given or any other statements, information, document or data obtained from or about the client; and/or
- Obtain user information for the purpose of conducting due diligence and in some cases enhanced due diligence as a prerequisite for an account with AltCoinTrader.
- The user hereby authorises AltCoinTrader, or any of its agents and representatives engaged by AltCoinTrader, to:
- As already stated hereinabove, these Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of South Africa as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed within South Africa.
- This Website is controlled, operated and administered by AltCoinTrader from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Service Provider makes no representation that the content of the Website is appropriate or available for use outside of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the content of the Website is illegal is prohibited. Users may not use this Website in violation of South African laws and regulations. If the user accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that user is responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- AltCoinTrader does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, as operation of our Website may be interfered with as a result of a number of factors which are outside of our control.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be struck out from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the full extent of the law.
- AltCoinTrader's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not constitute a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- You shall not be entitled to cede your rights or assign your rights or delegate your obligations in terms of these Terms to any third party without the prior written consent of AltCoinTrader.
- No party shall be bound by any express or implied term, representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein, whether it induced the contract and/or whether it was negligent or not.
- The head notes to the paragraphs to these Terms are inserted for reference purposes only and shall not affect the interpretation of any of the provisions to which they relate.
- Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, and words importing the masculine gender shall include females and words importing persons shall include partnerships and corporate and unincorporated entities.
- These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between AltCoinTrader and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.