Top 5 reasons to buy Krugerrands now
1. Savings for a rainy daySavings or so-called ‘nest eggs’ are crucial for times when your household or business may experience cash flow problems. Managing a budget and cash flow are very important aspects of our daily lives. It is also our responsibility to save for a rainy day. These savings can be used to cover costs such as rent and salaries, for example, should a crisis prevail.
Investing in Krugerrands will not only grow your investment portfolio, but give you access to liquid capital that can be used to manage cash flow.
2. Trade Krugerrands in incrementsShould you wish to sell your Krugerrands to either assist with cash flow or to put the funds towards another investment, you can do so by selling Krugerrands in increments. Choose between selling a Krugerrand in increments of an ounce, a quarter and one-tenth of an ounce.
This is also a helpful feature if you want to buy Krugerrands in increments. Just like with cryptocurrencies, you don’t have to buy a whole Bitcoin. Depending on your investment capital, you can buy as much Krugerrands as you can afford from one day to the next.
3. Krugerrands are an excellent hedge against the ZARHistory has proven that Gold is an internationally traded commodity. Its price is pegged to the US dollar. This means that Gold’s price is not affected if the South African Rand (ZAR) proves to be volatile.
This fact makes Gold a solid investment for South Africans as it ‘dodges’ negative price movements that may occur due to the ZAR depreciating.
4. Krugerrands are internationally recognisedWhen investing it is important to consider a product that is widely recognised and traded. Gold and Silver Krugerrands tick all these boxes. Did you know that they are amongst the oldest Gold bullion coins in the world? The first Krugerrand was minted in 1967.
Gold and Silver Krugerrands are classified as bank notes or coins aka legal tender, which means they can be used to pay creditors. They are not regarded as assets or products and therefore are not subjected to VAT.
5. Krugerrands are stableWith the recent COVID-19 outbreak, various stocks and bonds have hit rock bottom. Some investment products have gone done by 20 – 30% in value. However, the price of Gold and Silver Krugerrands increased during the same period. We might not have seen astronomical heights being reached, as can be the case with cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, any gain is still a gain. Safeguarding your investment/holdings during times of economic uncertainty, can also be regarded as a win. Therefore, the best money is stable money.
In conclusion, there is no need to dig in your backyard for your great grandmother’s stash of the Kruger millions. Simply go to AltCoinTrader to get your hands on Gold and Silver Krugerrands today.