Putting things into perspectiveSince 1 July 2021, there has been a number of service charge rates increases that have affect South Africans pockets negatively. The National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA) approved a 15.06% increase for Eskom direct customers which came into effect at the beginning of July this year. The price of water was also increase by more than 5%. The cost of sanitation and refuse removal also increased substantially.
Furthermore, Statistics South Africa shows an increase in South Africa’s producer price inflation of 7.2% year-on-year for August. The expected producer price increase for the month was 0.7% while in actual fact prices rose by 0.8%.
How to optimize your incomeIf the increase in medical aid, insurance, fuel, utilities and other bills are getting you down, then Easy Save is the perfect solution. With Easy Save you can earn rewards on your invested cryptocurrencies.
Easy Save is similar to staking where hodlers lock their funds away for a specified period and earn rewards. This form of passive income is very popular amongst cryptocurrency traders as they benefit from the increase in price and the interest earned.
However, AltCoinTrader’s Easy Save has no lock in periods and no fees. That means you can instantly access your funds. With Easy Save you can watch your cryptocurrencies grow, earn interest and pay no fees.
How does it work?
- Simply log into your AltCoinTrader account.
- Select Easy Save at the top of the page.
- Select from the list of coins you can earn interest on. For example, earn 5.08% interest on Cardano and 10.44% on Tron.
- You will earn interest within minutes after depositing your coins into Easy Save.
- Reward rates are calculated on an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and will be paid in the coin you deposited into Easy Save. Remember, your coins are not locked away for a specified period and you can access your coins any time you like.
- If the price of the South African Rand (ZAR) fluctuates it may affect the value of your coins but it will not affect your coin rewards. Should the price of your coins increase as the market gets bullish, you can still withdraw the same number of coins you deposited along with interest earned. APR is based on the number of coins you hold and not their ZAR value.